for crane trainer certification:
Call toll free 855-9CRANEU (855-927-2638) or 205-478-2050
We “train the trainer”.
Send your employee for crane trainer certification. Put an end to the expense of bringing in a trainer to your location. You will have your own trainer, on staff, as new workers come on board and need to be instructed. This is the cost effective way to meet OSHA rules.
You need to be certain that your operators are skilled. You need to know that the person instructing them knows what to teach and how to teach it. You can be confident that a person who has successfully completed our courses knows all there is to know about the machine, and how to instruct others on safe operation. The goal is to reduce the risk of site safety problems.
If you are an individual who wants to add crane trainer certification to your skills, or an employee being sent for schooling, here are the benefits of our extremely well-organized program:
- A custom tailored curriculum specifically designed to make sure that you will be able to properly train operators on a number of different types of machines, including but not limited to mobile, tower, and all-terrain cranes.
- You will learn the fundamentals of adult education and developmental procedure so that the information that you pass on stays with your trainees.
- You will know how to help others improve their work performance and safety standards, which will ensure that everyone else on the workplace will be much safer as a result.
OSHA mandates proper operator training on construction work sites to reduce the number of injuries and deaths that occur due to improper operation. Employers must, under these guidelines, be responsible for the costs of this training.
With crane trainer certification, the graduate will be able to:
- Establish proper safety training and education on day one.
- Help others to understand new developments in crane software.
- Ensure that OSHA compliance is in effect for the work site as it relates both to equipment operation and the standards of education required by work safety laws and regulations.
- Create safer work environments.
- Understand and adapt to changes in technology so that you can properly train others, as well as maintain educational relevance with support on any new requirements for certification as they may occur.
Our crane trainer certification enables work for both private and government contractors. The time spent in the classroom, combined with real world knowledge and experience, will become an invaluable on-going asset for employers. When you add new staff, you already have an instructor on board.
A word to individuals seeking crane trainer certification:
If you have been considering it, but did not know where to start, this is your chance. With our helpful and experienced staff supporting you, your road to a new career, or a career boost, is just a phone call away. Give us a call and let us walk you through the process of becoming certified. A good education can open a lot of doors, so let us give you the key.
Individuals investing in crane trainer certification increase their choices of high paying positions in or around any major city. Let us put you on the road towards a highly valued position. With the right education and certificate, you will be on track towards stability in a sometimes unstable construction industry. We teach the best to teach the best! We accept students for crane trainer certification nationwide.